quinta-feira, 18 de abril de 2013

My personal monster warlord blog

Hi everyone!
I'm Ember, and I got really addicted into monster warlord.

But being a normal player isn't enough for me, so I decided to create my own blog, and post about my experience into this game.

I'll try to talk about tips, builds, your monster army and more.

First thing you need to know about me is that I'm Brazilian, so unfortunately sometimes, I'll make some gramatical (thanks Cabelo!) grammar mistakes. Hope you guys forgive me!

I'm not a professional, and there are many, many things I still don't know. That's why I need you guys to comment, send emails, or add me ingame!

After all that, but not less important, I hope all you guys enjoy this. And please help! :)


Nickname: Ember
Alliance code: 305.189.4988
Server: Global

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário